Friday, July 18, 2008

Annoying People

Why there are such annoying people exist in my life? They claimed that they are Christian but never go to church, curse people and criticize people but never reflect on their own lives. We saw their friends turn to their enemies one by one, we are so sure that this will happen to us sooner or later and finally, it happened to us.

When quarreling, especially when both side is on fire, both side also need to pay responsible for that. How can they push all the responsibilities to other? When they said people mad, did they ever think of who start the quarrel? Who shout at people first?

Anyway, we should put a full stop here. Please stop disturbing our lives by sending those annoying sms or email to us! I prayed for God forgiveness for what I have done wrongly, and God, please give me strength to forgive those annoying people as God has forgiven me.

3 comments:

Cherasman said...

There are many hypocites in this world. We are not suppose to judge one another as we are not perfect too. But for this guy which I know who he is I cant stop from saying a few words describing his characters. He is absolutely a stubborn, stupid,sick,selfish,scornful and sarcastic person. Am I correct. Hope he will repent before it is too late.

-ChengYan- said...

Hopefully he can read this. He is a 3I.
-Insane
-Idiotic
-Irritating
Anyone agree with me?

Jayne said...

Haha, thanks for your support throughout the difficult time. I believe that God will make a way!