Monday, July 21, 2008

The Potential & Talented Makeup Artist

I was so lucky to have such a potential & talented makeup artist to do makeup & hair for me on my brother's wedding ceremony and also the wedding dinner.

At first, I look around for the experienced makeup artist, but their charges is comparably high and over my budget. Then Wai Chi suddenly come into my mind, why not I just try out Wai Chi? Even though she is new, but no harm to give her a chance. So I just give her a call to book her as my makeup artist.

The bible says, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believer in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12

Honestly, I was so happy with her makeup & hairdo. Thanks Wai Chi, you make me look gorgeous that day!

No comments: