Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ezra @ Old Town White Coffee House

Last Saturday, after having our dinner at Pr Mike's father stall, my parents would like to try the foot massage at Taman Connaught. It's so cheap, only RM19.90 for 1 hour! While waiting, Edmund, Ezra and I went to Old Town to have a drink. Here are some of the pictures taken by my handphone at Old Town.

Hmm... Let me place an order first...

Show some cool expression while waiting for my food

Hey, my food is coming! I want my toasted bread!

This little boy loves to eat very much, he keeps on saying "ba ba" until we finish the food. For your information, Ezra will says "ba ba" when he sees the food. As parents, sometimes we may need to learn the little one's language as well. So, now we know that his "ba ba" is actually refer to food but not "father".

7 comments:

Edr3nK0h said...

Poor Edmund for being refered as food. Haha.. Sei lerr.. why ur son so cute har? Everytime when i'm sad.. look at his smile.. i'm so....so... it reminds me that there's light for future.. hahhahaa...

Jayne said...

Haha, so happy to know that my son can light up your life...

Edr3nK0h said...

Haha.. to add up.. i just loves kids.... hehe.. dun let u bangga sangat first.. :P

He knows how to talk edi lerr ma?

Jayne said...

Hmm...in this case, let time dun let u play with my Ezra...

-ChengYan- said...

Agree.

Edr3nK0h said...

:'(


sorry... sorry.. "sai lou zai, em sik sai gai, yau guai mok guai la".. forgive me please.. let me play with ezra..plizzzz..........

~doNNa^~ said...

My little "kai zai", Ezra is truly cute and adorable. Miss him so much. Too bad.. I'm still sick. I don't think I will dare to go near to anyone. Love ya... Muax!!