Thursday, June 26, 2008

Future Pianist

I found that Ezra likes music very much. I don’t know whether this is heredity from his father or maybe because of his mother went for piano class during pregnancy.

Every time when he cry, we on the music for him or sing to him then he will calm down a bit. Recently, my parents in law bought “The Sound of Music” for him to watch and he like it very much, he watch it few times a day! When his father playing guitar during cell group meeting, he sit still and keep on looking at his father.

I still remember when Ezra is one month plus, someone prayed for him and prophesy that he can play music when he is 3 years old. I don’t how true is this but I definitely will send him to learn music when he is ready. I really hope that he can serve God with music when he grows up.

2 comments:

Edr3nK0h said...

Wah.. here born with another great musician!! Can't wait to see him serve when he grew up... Hehe.. By the way, he look "Macho" with the piano.. no bad.. no bad.. :D

Edmund said...

That's my boy! haha!