Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Office @ Cyberjaya

My company has moved to Cyberjaya since August. Let me show some pictures of my office surroundings here...

The building outlook

Free parking space

A small garden in between Block A , Block B & Block C

The toilet is at the end of the corridor

There are some pros and cons to work at this place. I can wake up a bit late nowadays because it's quite convenient for me to travel from my house to office, no passing tolls and the traffic is consider smooth. Besides, we no need to pay for the parking here. It's actually an ideal place to work if I only station at office. However, I'm a sales person, it's quite far for me to travel to customer's place, I also cannot meet up with my friend for lunch freely. Moreover, it's difficult for us to find Chinese food here...

Anyway, I'm going to leave this place soon. If some of you who wonder why I quit job again, you may read my previous "Lousy Boss" post and you'll find the answer there. Other than that, I actually have nothing much to do since I join. The pressure of getting paid by doing nothing is much more greater than the pressure of being chase sales by the superior.

Goodbye, Cyberjaya!

1 comment:

stalkie said...

Hi Jayne!

I work in Cyberjaya too! Where is your office? Don't think I seen that building before :D