Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How Much is This Mouse?

If not mistaken, I saw this kind of old fashion mouse at IT store before and it costs around RM10 and not more than that. Since I know the price then why I ask this question? Let me do some explanations here...

Yesterday was my last day at my ex-company, after I did the handover and exit clearance checklist then I left the company. Not long after I stepped out from the office, the boss called me twice. I didn't manage to pick up his call so I returned call to him and asked him why because I thought that I have missed out something important... Who knows he only asked me about the old mouse which he gave me together with the laptop when I join the company. Actually that old mouse got some problems or maybe I can said it was spoiled. Our system support is so kind to me, she has exchanged my old mouse with her own mouse... After few months I also forget about this and yet the boss still remember and purposely called me to ask back the spoiled mouse.  

Oh no, what kind of boss is this! Can you imagine what is your future if you work under his leadership? Do you think his eye sight is far enough to lead the staff and the company to a higher level? Seriously, I don't think so...

3 comments:

Edr3nK0h said...

wah.. ur boss really have a good memory wor.. haha.. good good.. with this kind of "saving" attitude.. ur ex-company sure won't go bankrup lorr.. hehe

Jayne said...

Haha...hopefully...

Mike Leo said...

Wah... your bosss (ex-boss now) runs a second hand IT shop or what?