Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Love You, My Dear!

It was raining just now when I driving home. I received a call from my hubby when I about to reach home. He asked me where am I because he knows that I forgot to bring umbrella today and he wants to bring down the umbrella for me. I felt so touching... How caring is he!

When I reached home, he gave me a big surprise by giving me a paper bag with a box inside. I took it out and found that it was a new hand phone! The new hand phone even with 2GB memory card inside!

Actually my previous hand phone was spoiled about 2 months ago... So I'm using my mom's old phone currently. That old phone got problems too, but at least it allows me to make and to receive calls, to send and to receive sms, so I still continue using it.

My hubby always asked me to buy a new one but I was so stubborn and keep on rejecting. Finally, he takes the initiative to buy it for me as a surprise. I like it so much! And I just can't wait to tell him how much I love him! Thank you my dear for everything that you've done for me!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow... so touching wor Jayne, happy for u :)

Sue said...

wah.. so sweetnya... hehehe... good good!

yishu ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yishu ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edr3nK0h said...

so jealous.. :( hehe

Jayne said...

Hehe... Thank you for the comments...

~doNNa^~ said...

hehee... hahaha.... Jayne Jayne jie... Jayne Jayne jie...

Edmund said...

rrHa ha ha...I just do what a husband should do...cheh! =)

Mike Leo said...

Bravo to all the good husbands...in First AG...and in Christ (of course) ...